Friday, January 30, 2009

Love is not a fight!

Okay, for those of you who have volume control on your computer (should be all of you) turn it on or up! The first song you hear on this blog is an amazing song lyrically and is now one of my favorites to listen to. While watching the tube the other day, a preview for some new show came on television...the theme song for this preview is what your listening to now. I thought it sounded neat so with some investigation I found the title...'Love is not a fight,' by Warren Barfield. After listening to it several times I became hooked and googled the lyrics...I recommend you doing the same because it really has a neat meaning...At first I thought it might be a christian song of some sort...its not...its categorized as inspirational...and it is! Its definitely an amazing song to live by! Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!