
Well, after a whole month of trying to have another baby, we are proud to announce that he/she is on the way. We are totally shocked at how quickly it happened and are super excited about Gavin being a big brother!!!! We are super early in this new journey and to some, we may be jumping the gun, but news like this is so hard to keep to yourself !!!!!
I took many pregnancy tests throughout this past cycle including one the day I was supposed to get my period and they all turned up negative. We were certain that it was not going to happen this past month, but with a no show period I knew something was up. Took a home preggo test and it was positive and was off to the doc to confirm. With this news comes soooo much happiness, but to those of you who have had children, you know about the insanely emotional roller coaster it is...not sure how I feel about that part!!!!!!!!
I cant believe we have another little person growing inside my belly, we are so excited and thankful to be able to experience this again. There truly is nothing that compares to pregnancy and giving birth to a child that is half you and half your husband. We are looking forward to watching my belly grow and experience the first big kicks together again. We told family right away and they are all super excited for us. As for how I am feeling, totally fine, even with that whole bloated/huge feeling you get. With Gavin I had very little morning sickness, I would only get nauseous when I would eat...lets hope this is the case again. Please feel free to follow us through our blog during this new journey!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!