Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Lets Have Some Fun
Okay, we are going to have a little fun with this blog so PLEASE participate!!!! Whoever you are, even if I don't know you personally, and you are visiting our blog...VOTE. I just posted a poll right there to the right on the sidebar. I want to know what you guys think in terms of the gender of this baby. There is a possibility that I will be able to find out at 13 weeks (thanks mom) which gives us 6 more weeks of guessing. In terms of how I feel, I feel exactly the way I felt with Gavin. Still have my energy and very little nausea...this obviously does not mean it is going to be another boy...I think my body agrees with pregnancy!!!! So dont be shy...tell me what you think!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!