
It is now pretty safe to say that we are moving!!! For those of you familiar with our area, it is where David and Kristin Dimmich used to live. The house is obviously larger and sits on a little more than 18 acres. We are super excited and can not wait to begin this new chapter.
As for the house, it has a basement which means I can say goodbye to terrified nights when bad storms pass through! It has 4 four bedrooms and 3 full baths with a nice open layout on the first floor. We have a screened in porch that needs a little lovin and other than that everything is in really great shape. Kristin and David did a great job with the paint colors and new flooring throughout the house so we will not need to change a thing before we move in. We plan on living here for awhile and will definitely be adding on to the home sometime in the future. It suits us for now and that is all that matter. Anyways, enough rambling on my part...cross your fingers that everything goes smoothly from here on out! I might go over there today and take some photos of the inside to post. I am going to needs lots of decorating ideas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!