If you look to the right of my blog, you will see a button that reads 'praying for Stellan.' I urge you to click the link and read this 5 month old boys story. He is currently in surgery at this very moment...he has SVT which causes his heart to beat at an abnormally fast rate. SVT is a life threatening heart problem, especially when you are only 5 months old. I ask you to say a little prayer that the surgery is a success and he has a healthy recovery. He has three little siblings that he needs to get home to!
I came across this blog a couple of months ago and it seems everyone in the blog world knows about this family. They have a strong faith in God and use him to get through the tough times in life so go ahead and read their story...you will be glad you did!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!