Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Appointment

I had my first appointment at the new office today. Not sure why, but we found ourselves waiting in the waiting area for almost an hour...way to make a great first impression! It is times like those that I am SO glad Gavin is so mellow and easy. I took him in the Maclaren stroller and he handled the wait incredibly well!

We met with the nurse practitioner, she was super nice and thorough. The baby's heartbeat was 142 and I am down another pound. I will get to meet Renee at our next doctors appointment and we will be setting our date for our 18-20 week ultrasound, exciting! It was nice to hear that this time around I will not be going 9 days past my due date like the last time. I told her I handled a 9lb baby really well and was only in active labor for 7 hours...she was impressed and told me they would induce me a lot sooner, yea! Genaris did not think that Gavin was going to be a 9 pounder or else he would have induced sooner as well. That's all I got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!