Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Days like today...

I have posted with a title like this before, and I am going to do it again! Days like today just explain why I love my life so much.

Gavin has been an absolute angel, more so than usual, and we have been having a ball hanging out together. I found an amazing recipe for pulled pork sandwiches, so that is smelling up the house while it cooks away in the slow cooker. I mowed the yard, ditches and crib area and it all looks great and made the air smell so fresh. The sun is shining and trees are almost all covered with leaves. The windows are all open and the house has an amazing breeze going through it. I am growing new life in my belly and that in itself is reason to love my life. I just saw my favorite man haul a** past the house on a tractor while Gavin ran to the window to see him go by. I feel like I am getting my energy back and begin to have more of an appetite each day (I seem to jinx myself when I say that), and the list really could continue on for pages and pages, but I will keep it at that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!