.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOYS, THERE IS A NEW GIRL IN TOWN!!!!!
First and foremost, we are so thankful to have what appears to be a healthy, growing baby, thank you god! To us, that is the most important news any expecting parents can receive and finding the gender is just another bonus.
We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby girl! Since I am so early, the tech can not say 100% that it is a girl for obvious reasons, but she definitely believes to see a girl in there. At this gestation, both male and females have appendages down there. In the photo where it says 'Its a Girl?', you can see the appendage is sticking straight out...if it were a boy, that appendage would be sticking straight up. We are not running out and buying a bunch of girl items yet, but feel strong enough to announce that we are having a girl!
The heartbeat was a healthy 162 and she was kicking up a storm. It is so strange to say the word she, girl and her in sentences, ahh! I am looking forward to all the cute clothes and accessories and feel like I am pregnant for the first time all over again. We have a whole new nursery to decorate, bedding to buy, paint colors to pick, and SOOO much more. It really is like starting over.
I must add that when we were expecting Gavin, I thought boy and with this baby, Scott and I both thought girl! The Chinese gender calendar has predicted correct with both pregnancies as well... kinda neat.
I also want to wish my grandma a Happy 90th Birthday!!!
***There is a small small chance this could be wrong, but we are willing to take that chance!***
Great profile shot
Girl...
Hey, I am squashed in here!
3D image...this early on it is hard to get a good shot using 3D.
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! I can't believe how early you are finding out! That is crazy exciting! Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteJen Wilson