Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So excited!
We are going to purchase a new digital SLR camera in the near future!!! I CAN NOT wait and am looking forward to taking on this new hobby of photography. I have always loved photography (I think I got it from my grandpa) and took photography classes in high school and a few in college. I am looking forward to taking amazing pictures of my family and sharing them all with you! I have been doing a lot of research online and have only managed to narrow it down to two that I think fit us right. It is a very daunting task because there literally are hundreds of cameras to decide on and it all depends on what you are wanting to do with it. For us, we want a camera that can take amazing close ups and great outdoor/indoor/action shots. I am very nervous about making a decision because these things are so expensive. I want to make sure we make the right choice and do not regret anything. It will take me awhile to get used to whatever camera we decide on, but I can guarantee you that once I do, you too will want your very own digital SLR camera...they are just amazing to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!