

Gavin and I had another fun filled day...I have to admit, it has been a surprisingly awesome weekend, I thought with Scott in the field, I would be bored and wishing he were home...I still wish he was home, but am having a blast spending the day with my niece and nephew. After spending the morning with Tracey, the kids wanted to come back to our house and play in the kiddie pool with Gavin. They all had a blast, especially Gavin, and I had a hard time convincing them to come inside and relax! After the pool we all sat down with a snack and watched the movie 'Cars', of course Gavin did not last long and the photo is proof that his niece and nephew wore him out!! All in all it has been a very fun day and I am so glad Hillary and Hunter wanted to come over and hang out. It was also a lot of fun watching Gavin play with Hunter and Hillary...he really does pick up a lot when he is around them and they definitely bring him out of his shell. Anyways, I hope your Memorial Day weekend continues to go well and thanks for stopping by!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!