Friday, May 8, 2009

13, 13, 13



How our baby's growing:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her/his veins and organs are clearly visible through her/his still-thin skin, and her/his body is starting to catch up with her/his head — which makes up just a third of her/his body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

It is funny how I went from a lime to a piece of shrimp. Anyways, I still feel very yucky in the evenings and do not plan on complaining about my pregnancy symptoms. I welcome them with open arms! So many women have fertility issues and I just feel like one of the lucky ones.

I will be headed in for a 3D ultrasound either next week or the following in hopes of finding out what we have in there. I do not have a gut feeling either way, but if I had to make a guess right now I would say girl. Scott will not be able to come so I plan on putting the ultrasound that shows what it is in an envelope and waiting to reveal until we are together...it will be one long car ride home!

Nothing else is really new with our family. We are getting closer to closing on the new house. It amazes me as to how many steps you have to go through, and how SLOW people are in doing them, in terms of getting a home loan. I think we were preapproved almost 2 months ago, sheesh!! We are hoping to settle on a closing day by the end of next week, as long as they get back with us when they say they will, which is today!

Here is something I just realized-
I am 13 weeks today and it is a FRIDAY. We found out we were expecting on FRIDAY the 13th of March. We are due FRIDAY the 13th of November, creeeeeepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!