Friday, June 5, 2009

17 weeks and a NEW HOUSE!

The man up above understood our frustration and answered my prayer...we are closing on our house today!!! We really are not in a hurry to move, but let me tell you, as soon as I got the news from Scott, I started taking things down and loading up the Murano for our first load/trip to the house!! My dad is coming out today with Gavins big boy bed and then we will be off to look at the whirlpool duets they so graciously are providing us as a house warming gift. My mind is going a mile a minute because of all the things we need to do. This includes contacting directv, Internet company and culligan to have everything switched and installed. Then there is the hassle of changing our address on all our accounts and getting our mail forwarded as well. Tons of cleaning to do both here and at the new house and the list goes on and on. In the mean time we have three locations that need to be mowed. Gavin already can tell something is up and he seems to be totally thrilled...he is running all over the house looking at things he has never seen before. As much of a pain big changes can be...I sure do love it and look forward to making this new transition.

I was visiting my mom in Carmel yesterday when we got the news and she decided to come back home with me to do some early packing...they will be in NYC next week so they will be missing out on a lot of the chaos...wink...wink... On another note, I know I will have to take it a little bit easy due to being pregnant...that might be a little hard. I am 17 weeks today and getting closer and closer to being half way there!

Whats new this week:
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!