Monday, June 15, 2009

Family...

...oh how I love thee. When Scott got home today we had some running around to do with equipment in case it rains tonight. I always enjoy joy riding with my boys and checking out the crop and just talking and laughing in the open country. When we got home, we let Gavin play around outside a little bit and it is so great watching him play with Scott and the dogs. After playing for a little bit, we headed inside for bath time. I always love it when myself and Scott are in there during this time. It is so amazing to watch our child that we created, play in the water while we clean him and laugh along with whatever he is doing. When he was done, Scott dried him off and we headed to his bedroom. This is when I sat back for a second and truly realized how amazing my life is. Scott changed him and we let him roam around the room for a little bit...he of course grabbed is blanket and took a seat on Scotts lap while sucking his thumb, he was ready for bed. At that moment, we could not help but realize all the great things that have happened to us within the past 18 months. We got married, had our beautiful, became pregnant quickly with number 2 and moved to a beautiful new property to accommodate our expanding family and dreams. Life is so good right now, my family is healthy and I get to watch it grow as we welcome Gavins little sister into the world. I have an amazing husband who puts family first and would do any and everything for his family. He provides for us in a way that lets me stay at home and raise our children the way we see fit...I am so thankful for that. I really truly believe I have got it made and do not know what I did to deserve this and all the amazing people that come along with it...I am so happy our dreams are coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!