Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And they called her.......

...yea, we have no idea what we want to name this child...STILL! Scott and I have come up with a lot of names we like, but nothing we absolutely LOVE. It was a definite LOVE when we picked the name out for our first born and we are still waiting for that feeling with this one!! So here is a list of the names we...like...

Taylor-Scott likes this one, it is a little too boring for me
Bailey-We agreed we liked this one from the beginning
Gabrielle-We were going to name our first, but obviously ended up having a boy, means god is my strength
Adaline/Addison
Grace/Gracie/Gracelynn
Madison-very popular and very cute
Georgia-we like this name and it means a girl from the farm...kinda cute
Reese-we both like that it...it is cute but not common...triple R...

So there you have it...some names that we agree on. I thought writing this post would give me some relief, but all its doing is getting me more worked up!! HELP!!


1 comment:

I Love Comments!