

So I'm 28 weeks today and still seeing time fly by. 12 more weeks or so and she will make her grand entrance, hopefully with a name!! I find myself trying to savor every moment with Gavin...while playing outside I try to just take it all in and enjoy myself watching him...just the two of us. For some reason it makes me a little sad to think that it will no longer be just him...I think I almost feel bad because he does not have any idea as to what is coming. I think that is the only downfall with having your children so close together, he is just too young to understand. Dont get me wrong, we are thrilled to expand our family...its just that it is weird to actually think about and picture! Anyways, happy 28 weeks to me!
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Um yes
Sleep: Pretty good considering the whole bronchitis thing
Best moment this week: 3D ultrasound!!
Movement: Lots, especially really low. I got to see her tiny feet kicking way low down there during the ultrasound...it can be annoying!
Gender: baby girl...who still has no name!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Still in between.
What I miss: My usual relaxing glass of wine in the evenings.
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating our wedding anniversary this weekend with number two on the way.
Weekly Wisdom: Take your time getting things ready...if you do it all at once...you will find that the last month DRAGS ON AND ON.
Milestones: Reaching 28 weeks...if she were to be born today, her chance of survival is very high.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!