Monday, August 10, 2009

a year and a half...holy smokes...

a little over a year ago...boy how they change!






dragonfly I painted in the kids bathroom.


waiting on curtains and chandelier and this baby will just about be complete

As of 4 days ago, my little boy became a year and a half...18 months old. Where did the time go? I just have to say that I am so proud of him and happy to see the little boy that he is growing up to be. He truly is the most easy going kid I have ever been around. Of course he has him moments, but I never in my wildest dreams thought that we would be blessed with such a mellow child. I have a feeling the man upstairs is giving us a break in order to prepare for our little girl;) We will see. Speaking of our little girl, we still have no idea what we want to name her. My sister and parents came to visit this weekend and we had a rather long baby naming session...we came away with some goods names, but I am still unsure of it all. I am hoping it just falls out of the sky.

Attached are some photos of Gavin during one of his favorite times of the day...bath time. He loves the water and loves playing in it...so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!