






My mom threw me a very casual and small "sprinkle" for baby Georgia on Saturday. Everyone was very generous and provided Georgia with a great start to an adorable wardrobe. I made a slight mistake in having it on Purdue's homecoming...there were a few people I would have loved to see, but understand how important Purdue is to some people (YUCK**sarcasm** wink...wink...). I finally got to meet a close family friends twin girls. They were so adorable! I had the opportunity to hold them and boy am I rusty!! It just blows my mind that in a few short weeks, we will have a little girl of our own. The gifts were all amazing and I loved all the cute outfits...it was also great seeing people I do not get to see that often and enjoyed all the great conversations.
Today was my 34ish week appointment. Everything checked out great and we officially have a head down baby. I received some papers that made me realize how soon this is all happening i.e. pre-registration forms, hospital information, numbers to call as well as when to call. This pregnancy has truly flown by and I find myself in a bittersweet state of mind. I am trying to savor every day and every kick because I know I will miss feeling her...on the other hand...in just a few short weeks we get to meet her and introduce her to her big brother (the moment I look forward to the most) as well as the rest of the family. I told my doctor about the pains I have been having so she decided to check me to see if I am progressing yet...the good news is that I am not! That all I have for now...my next appt. is in 2 weeks and then it is every week after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!