Sunday, November 8, 2009

HEXBUG.com


Ever since Gavin was born, I could not wait for his first Christmas...I could not wait to start researching all the cool toys out there and start looking for that perfect gift that no one really knew about. Being almost 2, my choices of toys for him has obviously increased and boy is it amazing what they try and sell to kids these days. A lot of toys are just plain old junk and break within a couple weeks of getting them...so I was bored today and thinking of ways to occupy myself while we wait the rest of this pregnancy out...I decided to do some toy research. I immediatly found a site that stated the HEXbug Nano as being one of 2009's hottest toys...if it catches on like they anticipate. At first, I thought it looked really stupid and not much fun...it still had my curiousity so I kept researching this little bug and to my surprise, all I could find were great reviews...I have yet to come across negative feedback and that is very hard to find these days.

This bug is recommended for children 3 and up but thought Gavin would LOVE to watch this thing roam...he is starting to recognize bugs everywhere we go and figured this would be right up his ally...I showed him a video of these little things in action and he just kept cracking up!! They are about 7.99 each and some extra fun can be purchased for them as well. I bought Gavin one separate nano as well as the nano habitat that comes with 2 bugs as well...I am going to try it out as soon as it arrives to make sure it is everything it is cracked up to be. I just wanted to share my findings because I know how annoying toy shopping can be and I really think I have stumbled upon something really neat. They also have other items that look like a lot of fun for older kids! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!