
I was beginning to feel really guilty about not getting Georgia anything for Christmas...so I gave in today and purchased just a few small items for her...First, some Mary Jane socks in an assortment of colors and styles (those with baby girls know how cute and adorable these are). Secondly, I gave in and purchased her Sophie the giraffe teether...supposedly it receives rave reviews so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Lastly, a musical table that she will not be able to use until she is at least 6 months **insert me laughing here**...and that is IT! I still feel bad but you have to agree that a 1 month old will not care or remember if anything was under the tree for her. The only other items I would purchase for her would be clothes and she has PLENTY to last her until she is 9 months old! Despite the few items I did purchase for her, I still have the feeling of guilt! Make it go away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!