(again, call me crazy!). I look at my own family and still sometimes find it hard to believe that I am the mother of two beautiful beans. I think I am the most envious of the first timers...for me, there has been nothing like being pregnant for the first time and welcoming that little one into the world. We are so grateful for two healthy pregnancys and two healthy kids!
Second to Scott entering my life...motherhood has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me and has opened my eyes to more than I ever thought possible. Our family is definitely not complete and I know I will have a hard time holding off on a third for two plus years, but I also know that I have to do it...things are still easy right now but I know adding a third within the same age range as Gavin and Georgia would probably put me over the edge...but then again, I love having Gavin and Georgia just 22 months apart and I know it will get even better. Anyways, thats my rant for the day! So congrats to all those that are expecting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!