Monday, January 25, 2010

Want a puppy? Please!!

One of the few things I dislike about country living...the large number of stray dogs that stumble upon our house and decide to call it home.

As we were hanging out with my parents yesterday morning...I noticed THREE dogs coming down our road without collars...one was an adult...one looked to be like an older puppy and one was a full blown itty bitty puppy. I watched as they made their way up to our house...I knew our own dog was still put away in the garage and that the liklihood of them sticking around would be slim...NOT!!!!!!!! We open the garage to an hour or so later to let our dog out and in comes the itty bitty puppy...I proceeded to say "oh s&*^" in my head because I knew what that meant...that puppy would decide to call our house home...and...it...did...We have taken in way too many strays and they have all been huge pains for us...so now...we have the task of figuring out how to get rid of it and if you are from the country...you know the country mentality when it comes to stray dogs...this unfortunately means a bullet to the head for most country folk, but not with us...we are too kind hearted to ever harm an animal...so if you are in need of a cute little puppy...come take it away for us before I become too attached!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!