...so, the purpose of my blog is mainly to have a place where I can keep family and friends updated, vent a little and to give people a little peek into my new life as a stay at home mom and wife...now...there are tons of very popular mommy blogs that I used to follow because I just enjoyed reading about other moms going through the same things that I am...now...a lot of these moms I previously followed have some how become incredibly big...and this is where I quit following them...I cant stand mommy blogs that turn into these huge money making scams...with tons of ads and insane giveways to get readers to CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, because the more readers that CLICK, CLICK, CLICK...the more money these moms make...which to me...totally takes away from the rawness some of these blogs used to have...a lot of these moms beg companies for free things to attract readers and to have giveaways...to me...giveaways are just a way to bribe readers to follow your blog...which in turn...makes more money for the blog and companies that supply these free items. I guess this post is a vent...mainly because these blogs I once enjoyed...are no longer what they used to be...they are now consumed by advertisements and some times made up or overly dramatic stories...I just dont get it! Anyways, vent over...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!