Thursday, May 6, 2010

What it means...

So, I totally stole this from a friend and loved what it had to say...so, if you are that person reading this that I stole it from...THANK YOU!  

This article touches on what a lot of people generally think about a stay at home mom (in my opinion)...I know people think I may be taking the "lazy" way out, but honestly, they have no IDEA what it means to be a stay at home mom and really just a mom in general...and those comments normally come from people who dont have any children.  

Why bother with an article like this?  Because I think it important to spread the word...and think about all this if you have friends who are WORKING moms.  It is never ending in the life as a parent...it is something I STILL have a hard time dealing with...it is 24/7...no sick days...constant this and constant that...it is a huge adjustment to go from leaving on a whim to packing diaper bags and taking 45 minutes just to get out the door and on the road...but you know what...I LOVE IT and feel like I am giving our children the best gift possible...I feel so incredibly fortunate to be able to do this...not just to stay at home...but to just be a PARENT.




1 comment:

  1. Very well said! :) I also feel very blessed to be be home with our kids!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!