Whats new, whats new? Not a whole lot...Georgia's immobile days are 100 percent over...which makes my days a little bit more of a challenge...Georgia is also majorly teething so she has not been in the best of moods lately...she has two teeth working through up top...I feel like she is working on four more under her bottom gums...she is super swollen and I can see the whites of one tooth just under her bottom gums...joy, joy!!
Things have been somewhat more challenging now that she is crawling really really well...she wants to follow her brother everywhere he goes...and, of course, she cant...I have been trying to barricade her into our living room until we get at least one more big gate...she is a determined little thing and has been trying to crawl over the large objects I put in her way...I sometimes feel like all I do everyday is just scramble...which means running to the bathroom all the time and running after Georgia all the time...she is also pulling up onto everything...she is not the sturdiest of babies...so I definitely feel like her first major boo boo cant be too far away :)
Gavin is still doing well with potty training...he has one accident a day...which has been number 2 lately...YUCK...he will not sit on the potty long enough to allow himself to go number 2...We have also noticed he has one of his two year molars coming in...it seems to be halfway up...so that might be contributing to his crankiness lately...between Gavin in the bathroom and Georgia crawling all over the place...I sometimes find myself frustrated...but I know it will pass...
Enjoy the pictures of Georgia's first time in the swing...I know its hard to tell, but I swear she loved it! She seemed super calm and at ease while in it and just sat there staring at everything...Enjoy!
I swear she enjoyed swinging!


I'm impressed that Georgia is already pulling up on things! Lucy just started that a couple of weeks ago! It always amazes how every kid is so different! The swing pictures are so sweet!
ReplyDelete