Thursday, June 24, 2010

over "one" hump...

...meaning we are just getting over a hump of difficult times...a few weeks ago...mainly when Georgia started crawling really well and pulling up onto things really well...I found myself in a state of frustration...I was frustrated with Gavin and I was frustrated with Georgia...I thought to myself that this is when having two children gets hard...I didnt know how to keep Georgia in one area (our first floor has a VERY open floor plan) and found myself dreading waking up in the mornings to tend to the kids (this is a very unusual thought for me)...I kept telling myself this time will pass and sure enough...it did...and that frustrated period was so short lived...I was really surprised...and really thankful...so what happened?

...we figured out a way to keep Georgia barricaded in the living room...since then...Georgia has free range of that area and she LOVES IT...she is constantly on the go and plays with all the toys...or standing at the window...staring outside...I have noticed Gavin has started to enjoy Georgia's freedom as well...they are actually playing with each other now and I often hear Gavin asking to "pway" with Georgia...she crawls over and pulls herself up to Gavin's train/playing table and wont leave that spot for sometimes 20+ minutes...she loves Gavin's toys and Gavin has come along way with sharing everything...this makes for a much happier mommy.  Georgia is a very determined little girl...just like her brother.  I find myself in awe...just watching them play...and sometimes find it hard to believe I made those two beautiful babies...it is such an amazing thing to witness...I love watching their relationship blossom and just when I think it cant get any better...it does...

...I know we will have more hurdles to jump...especially when Georgia starts walking, but I alway know to remind myself that difficult or frustrating times will ALWAYS pass...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!