Thursday, July 15, 2010

To put it bluntly...

...Iam so sick of being overweight and carrying all this pregnancy weight...STILL.  I would say it is day 4 of eating better and portion size control...my final straw was when I realized I was feeling my skin touch in ways I had never felt before...if that makes sense.  For example, my chin and arms...when I would bend my arm...the flab on my forearm and bicep have started to touch when I barely move my arm...so goes the same for that flab under my chin...it now touches my neck in a way I have never felt before...YUCK...it makes me feel disgusting and I am SO SICK OF IT...

...what is going to help me stay on track?  Scott and I have decided to go on a getaway this coming Winter (as long as the markets stay up and our crop stays strong)...we have decided on someplace tropical...possibly Hawaii or The Keys...which means...WEARING THAT DREADED BATHING SUIT...I have an awesome swimsuit that I ADORE (its made by SPANX)...but highly dislike squeezing my overweight booty into it...so writing all this out on my blog...kinda holds me accountable to actually following through...because I HAVE HAD IT!  

2 comments:

  1. not sure if you've been keeping up with our blog, but we've been jogging and it's helped me meet my goal. it's a fun thing to do as a couple. we are doing five miles a week and it's made a huge difference! I really enjoy the quiet time with the hubs too (bonus!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You can do it! :) But just remember that you are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!