 |
| The Maple tree seed... |
We have several Maple trees on our property that so graciously sprinkled their seeds all over our property this Spring...this also meant pulling the hundreds of "starter" trees out of our landscaping...and while doing this one day...I decided to let a few grow...
...I simply left the seeds grow in areas where I thought a tree would look great...We currently have 4 Maple trees growing. We are super excited to have these free trees...and hopefully, someday, lets say 20 years down the road...we can brag about how we let mother nature do what she does best!!
 |
| The largest of the bunch...just planted a mere 2 1/2 months ago! Well over 12 inches already! |
 |
| The arrow points to one of the baby trees...the large Maple tree behind the small one is where all the seeds come from! |
We may need to have you grow some for us. We are down to two shade trees!
ReplyDeleteI would love to! I found another area full of starter trees later that evening! Iam thinking Iam going to section off an area and plant them...and see where it takes me!
ReplyDelete