Friday, September 17, 2010

Did he just say "John Deere" in his sleep?!

Yes, folks...Our son started talking about John Deere in his sleep last night...

...we check on both kiddos before we hit the sac...and as the husband and I were tucking Gavin in...and in his daze of sleepiness...he started saying John Deere over and over again in his sleep...I imagine his little brain is consumed with tractors and combines 24/7 nowadays...I think it has to do with the fact that it is harvest and he has been spending a lot of time in the cab of tractors and the combine...


7 comments:

  1. First, that is too cute! My little guy talks in his sleep just like his daddy. Second, I am sending you an award! You can check it out and (if you want) pick it up here: http://the-barefoot-mommy.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-favorite-and-more-lovin.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I Love hearing my little guy talk in his sleep, but I've never heard him say John Deere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I see a JD commercial idea here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend in marketing at John Deere who will LOVE THIS! Have to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think our sons may have been separated at birth. :-) I have never actually heard him say John Deere in his sleep but on his list of favorites from his first week of Pre-K he said green was his favorite color because of John Deere.

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!