Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Ramblings

-Our children are already growing up terribly too fast.  We just enrolled our son into preschool for next year...the same school my husband attended some 20+ years ago...And Georgia, she turned 11 months last week...which means YIKES...her first birthday is a month away and my brain hasnt even begun thinking about it!  The clock is ticking.........................

-History seems to be repeating itself...as soon as my babies reach a year...I find myself yearning to have another...but then I look at my weight on the scale...slap myself in the face and say...are you crazy...whats the rush?!?!?!...you must lose atleast 20 more lbs before even considering that!

-If you love to read...I highly recommend purchasing the Kindle 3...it runs around $189 has Wi Fi and is totally worth it...got mine last week and havent been able to put it down!

-Things are slow on our farm...the husband is still trying to get all the beans cut from our Monsanto farm...hurry up, researchers!

-In one week...the husband and I...plus some good friends...will be headed downtown for some Zac Brown Band fun and a night out on the town!  Cant wait!

-It has been CRAZY windy here the past several days...so we have been stuck inside...watching movies and playing...which explains the lack of posts!


2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Welcome to the S.H. family! So happy to have you join us! Pace yourself on the volunteering (just sayin'!)

    Pst.... if we all waited to lose those last 10 or so pounds before we had the next child, the world would be a much smaller place ;-)

    Zac Brown sounds so fun! Sigh.....

    I have been wondering about the Kindel, but I am not sure I can give up actually turning pages. The book lover in me just likes to feel the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terribly windy here, too!!!

    I have thought about putting a kindle on my christmas list. I spend so much time on my laptop, though, I'm not sure another toy is a good idea for me!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!