Some of you might have noticed the new ticker on my sidebar that is counting away. Well, the husband and I decided to switch our Montana getaway to a Caribbean getaway. Why? You might ask...Well, our Montana trip was going to be during the second week in December (it was one of the cheapest times to go skiing before the holiday rush). At first, this sounded like an awesome idea...until we sat on it a couple of days...The more we thought about it...the more we realized we did not want to be gone right before Christmas. We want to spend that time getting ready for Christmas with our kids...and we didnt want to regret not being home...Plus, we wanted to drive...and the more we thought about that...the more we realized how insanely risky that would be with potential weather threats and all...The last thing we wanted was to be stranded in Montana because we couldnt drive home through potential snow storms! My mind was going crazy with worse case scenarios!
So we changed our vacation to a Caribbean cruise onboard NCL's newest ship...the Norwegian Epic. We had cruised with NCL on our Alaskan honeymoon...and we figured...why try a new cruise line when you have already found one you adore...so we are super excited to be heading South in a few months. We set sail from Miami and hit ports in St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Nassau before heading back North to Miami. If you are EVER in the market for a vacation...I highly recommend a cruise...and I highly recommend cruising with NCL! I cant wait to arrive on the ship...sit on our balcony and take in the sea air...That is one thing I adored most when we went on our Alaskan cruise. So I figured I would post some photos from our last cruise since I have been slacking to get some on here! Oh Alaska...we miss you!
| This is what Alaska looks like most of the time... |
| This is the life! |
| Nothing compared to watching the sunset with my husband. HEAVEN! |
| The husband made me do it! Our ship...the Norwegian Pearl |
| People on board checking out this massive glacier in Glacier Bay. |
| Ketchikan... |
| Through the forest we go! |
GORGEOUS! We went on a cruise this past summer and saw the Norwegian Epic. It's insanely huge!!! I know you'll have fun.
ReplyDelete