Have I mentioned I hate to fly? I used to love it...I even tinkered with the idea of getting my private pilots license way back when...but that all faded when I met my husband and started our family. My husband is the same way...so we will be happy once we get there...
The mommy guilt is hitting me really hard...Iam feeling very selfish for not bringing our kids...to the point where if I could call and get our son a quick ticket without crazy fees...he would be coming with us! I have to keep reminding myself that it is really healthy to go away with your husband...We see it as a key to staying connected...and we look forward to it being just the two of us...
I might post some random photos if I have the chance...I have a cool ap on my phone where it allows me to take a picture or write something and upload it here within a blink of an eye...
Have a great week...and I look forward to sharing our vacation with you when we get back!
![]() |
| Here is the expected weather for the day we set sail...PERFECT...not too hot...not too cool. |

It's supposed to be 60 by next Friday! Have a great time!
ReplyDelete