Thursday, August 18, 2011

We were fine!

So this morning went really well!  I was sad laying in bed before we woke Gavin up...but he was super excited even in a groggy haze of just waking up after I asked him if he was ready for school today!

We got there and he seemed a little hesitant...it helped that he had is neighbor friend there with him...they get along really well.  We walked in and found his hook...he also found the tractors right away and proceeded to ask us if we were leaving...at which he gave me a kiss as if to say...will you leave already, mom!?

Cant wait to hear all about it when he gets home!





2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I am with you - it is so hard to be sad when they are so excited and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy with his backpack! That's all Preschooler has been talking about for a month, riding the bus and going to school. He doesn't start 'till the 30th and even though this is his second year of preschool, I'm not ready!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!