Our neighbor farmer is harvesting his corn crop that surrounds our property today...and this makes me really sad :( Isn't that weird?! I absolutely love when our farm is surrounded by corn...which typically happens every other year...not only is it GORGEOUS...but it provides a little extra seclusion from passers by and distant neighbors. Maybe he is just opening it up and checking on moisture...he did plant it awful late!
I feel your pain. FIL had already harvested all ours for silage :{. Luckily none of the other neighbors have yet so there's still some corn to look at when I drive by.
ReplyDeleteNope! Not weird at all. I lived in a house for 3 years where it was completely surrounded by corn for two of them. It was lovely. And the added bonus was my kids could run outside naked and i didn't feel one bit bad about what my neighbors may think!
ReplyDelete