Wednesday, November 30, 2011

39 Weeks

And no sign of this baby coming anytime soon.  I have been experiencing your typical erratic contractions...but nothing too terrible or time able.  We would love to meet Cecily soon...but are fine if she wants to wait...just not too much longer.  I just don't want to make the decision of when I should be induced with the holidays being so soon and all.  If I go the full two weeks past my due date...that puts me at an induction on the 21st...and that is just too close to Christmas for my liking...so PLEASE, baby girl...make up our minds for us and come on your own!!!!

And a little background...I have been induced with both Gavin and Georgia.  Gavin at 12 days past my due date and Georgia at 9 or 10 days past my due date.  This makes it hard to get my hopes up on going into labor on our own.


2 comments:

  1. Find a trampoline and start jumping!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I hope I can say the same when I get that close to the end of my pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!