Monday, December 19, 2011

4 Days Young

unedited using my new lightscoop!  So in love with this little girl!

Iam really hesitant to write this out...in fear we will be jinxed, but Cecily has been an unbelievable baby...and I hesitate to say that because I know it can change within a day.  She is content wherever we put her and only seems to cry when we change her diaper.  When she is hungry...she just wakes up...grunts a little bit and that is it...no crying from this girl!  Georgia was a whole different ballgame and was difficult from the day we brought her home...so we are hopeful we have a very easy going little girl on our hands!  

Cecily has also sparked my fire to pick up my camera and take good quality photos again...and I recently purchased a lightscoop for my d90 that has been working AWESOME for me lately.  I know I will be taking a lot of indoor photos and this thing helps redirect the flash so pictures look a lot softer and not so harsh from the direct flash.  I LOVE the way it has been working and makes me not feel so bad when I have to use the flash.

Ice cream face!  Unedited using my lighscoop!

4 comments:

  1. She is a pretty little baby - I hope she stays mellow for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, lighscoop is amazing! And so is Cecily!!!

    Oh man, looking at that picture makes me ache for another baby, and my youngest is only 9 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Can't wait to see her in person! I think I need to know more about this light scope!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!