Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I give up
We really thought Sunday night was the beginning of the real deal...until it wasn't. Monday came and my body was back to normal...with absolutely no sign of a baby coming soon. I walked outside for an hour while Gavin played...assuming it would bring on something...came inside to relax and not ONE pain or contraction...So I give up...I know this isn't a bad issue to have...but when it is your third baby...you just figure your body would know what to do already! Iam frustrated. And blah, blah, blah...I know we will meet her soon enough...which isn't the issue Iam having right now...the issue is my body not knowing how to go into labor naturally. I have a crazy fear of pitocin from my daughters labor and just wanted things to be different. Anyways, so I go tomorrow at 3:15...and we will be talking induction and I will be requesting one for as soon as possible...Wouldnt it be great if he asked if we wanted to start that night!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck!!! I was enduced with both of my boys as well.
ReplyDeleteThat happened to me. Number 3 and I was done being pregnant. He asked me to come to the hospital that night. Started to induce by 8pm and 10:30 I held our baby.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!
Induced past my due date with all 3! It gets frustrating but you will do great! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, and hang in there! Maybe you'll get lucky and baby will get in gear. My daughter was 9 days overdue and I walked MILES trying to get things to go. Ended up going into labor naturally but having a c-section. Definitely NOT what I wanted. But remember a healthy baby is most important!! Not how they get here..just that they do :) Get some rest momma!
ReplyDelete