Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not that Im that experienced




But the transition from 2-3 is a BAZILLION times easier than the transition from 1-2...even this early on in the game.  I remember struggling so much when we brought Georgia home...she was a difficult baby and my emotions were off the charts...This time around...Iam feeling emotionally great for the most part...every couple days I might have a down moment for maybe 5 minutes...but for the most part I feel great!  I don't know if its because my labor and delivery was so much easier on me or what...but everything has been great. Iam just trying to soak it all in before things get crazy when she starts crawling and walking and trying to get in on Gavin and Georgia playing.  She is still really easy...we put her down around 11pm...she starts to stir, but never cries, around 3am pretty consistently...I feed her and she goes back down until about 6:45ish...feed her again and she goes back down until 9ish...at which I will come down with the other 2 kiddos and feed them breakfast around 8:15...I definitely can't complain about anything...yet!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are off to a great start! SO glad! Wish we could see her before we leave, but I think we will have to wait the way my calendar just keeps filling up! I want to try and at least talk with you on the phone before we go on our trip. Enjoy your little ones!

    Hugs!

    P.S. LOVE this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Lucky you! It's good to know that 2-3 is easier, I've been a little worried about this myself. I'm totally impressed w/ your night-time schedule. Even tho Toddler was an easier baby than Preschooler, he did not like to sleep and it was up every 2 hours, round-the-clock. Hopefully this baby is a sleeper.
    Miss Cecily is super-cute, I love the newborn stage.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!