Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Girl

Little miss Cecily is 8 weeks old today.  Things continue to go really well with her...though she seems to be regressing at night a little...but still isn't hard to deal with.  Iam beginning to think she may sleep too much during the day...because she sleeps A LOT...this girl loves her swing and has been sleeping in it for 3 hours or more at a time.  Iam currently debating on whether or not I need to wake her more often...or just let her be.  It is hard because I still get so much done during the day with her like that...so we will see.  On a different note...she is a super strong baby.  She can practically hold her head up without it falling rapidly down to my should or chest...and if I hold her in sitting position on my lap...she just holds it high and checks everything out...so cute.  She sat on Scotts lap last night for over an hour...just sitting there...watching Lost with us.


4 comments:

  1. She is growing so fast. So adorable! It's a tough call on the sleeping issue. It's great you are getting lots accomplished, but an uninterrupted night of sleep also has value for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!
    LOVE your new header and layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I think Cecily must've used the umbilical network and chatted it up w/ Ellie b/c they sound very much alike! I dunno if it's just a 3rd child thing or what, but Ellie is so easy and only wakes up once or twice during the night. I'm like you - I wonder if I should wake her up more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. How do you like cloth diapering? I was planning on ordering mine last Sat, but I kinda went into labor instead so we're using 'sposies still for now.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!