We are going to go ahead and move forward with more remodeling stuff. Instead of doing the additions and kitchen all at the same time...we are going to remodel the kitchen first...which should be soon...maybe around a month or so! As soon as we get our design back and tinker with it...and pick out ALL.THE.STUFF. Oh, my gosh...the STUFF. This is all really exciting...but now that it is a reality...oh my goodness. I feel so overwhelmed with all the decisions and options. We have one shot at making it just right...and Iam paranoid we won't like whatever we decide on.
Here is my inspiration
 |
| Definitely going with this color of hardwood |
My biggest issue is the color of cabinet...I have always gravitated toward off white cabinets...but don't know if we should go with that or go darker...Sheesh. Just hoping our designer nails it and I won't have to worry about other options!
Love your inspiration photos. We are wanting to remodel our kitchen sometime soon as well. I am tired of it being so small, but with two little kids I don't know if now is the right time. I don't handle remodeling stress well at all. These are the exact layouts I have been looking for. Where did you find all your inspiration pictures? I like white/off white cabinets as well, but have always been afraid they would show too much dirt. Good luck in your decision!
ReplyDeleteSarah @ This Farm Family's life