Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's about to get CRAAAAZY

Between Scott going into the field soon and our kitchen remodel/first floor overhaul...things are about to get CRAZY.  Iam really not sure how Iam going to handle it all (like being without a functioning kitchen for at least a month...and rarely seeing my husband)...but I know it will all work out in the end.  And thanks to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who are lending us their camper while the kitchen remodel is underway (life savers)...mainly so I have a place to make meals for the kids during the day...and have a place for Georgia and Cecily to nap.  So stay tuned while I document all of this craziness!


In the mean time...enjoy this photo from today.  Georgia was modeling a new outfit of hers...Gavin felt left out so he ran and put his snowsuit on...because it looked similar to Georgias outfit!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! Glad you have family to lend you a place to cook and for the kiddos to nap! Good luck with everything! It will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Can't wait to see the pictures of the work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgia's outfit is so cute! (and Gavin's, hehe - he's got a good eye)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to do a drive by and see all this wonderful change. Steve and I are going road farming after the next rain! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!