









Happy New Year!!! I am definitely sad to say goodbye to 2008. The most amazing things of all time have happened to me. I married Scott who to me is the most amazing person I have ever met. He is what I consider the absolute complete package and he loves me unconditionally. He is an unbelievable dad to our son Gavin. If we asked for the moon he would do everything in his power to give it to us. I truly believe I am the luckiest person on the planet. Secondly, we welcomed our first baby to the world February 6 at 7:58 pm weighing 9lbs 1 oz. That was definitely a day that I will never forget and am so blessed to have a healthy boy who is almost a year old!!! Where does the time go?! Gavin has definitely taught me to savor every second and every memory of every day.
I definitely welcome 2009 with open arms. We know it will be full of even more exciting things...possibly a new home and hopefully a new little sister or brother for Gavin when 2010 rolls around...anythings possible!
I have some photos posted here that are a short year in review. I think the years to come will definitely have a hard time toping 2008. Cheers!
The Ransom Family
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!