Monday, March 16, 2009




Photos of Gavin learning to feed himself...gotta love it!
I have officially scheduled our first two appointments with Arnett. I am not exactly thrilled about delivering at Clarian, but I have such an amazing doctor that I am willing to put our issues with the OB department of the new Hospital to the side. If I were a high risk patient, this would be a different story, so lets pray this pregnancy goes as smooth as our first!! To give you a TINY idea as to what I am talking about with Arnett, I was on hold today for 40 MINUTES trying to schedule an appointment...ludicrous!!!!!! All I have to say is that I am so thankful to have such a great mother in law who keeps us posted with changes and concerns. Anyways, our first appointment is April 9 at 1pm with the nurse practitioner. Tests will be taken as well as a quick scan of my belly...Genaris is booked until the end of April so we will be going back April 28 instead of waiting the typical month to have our first meeting with him. I am feeling surprisingly great, slight nausea and just a little tired at times but for the most part I feel wonderful. Thanks for visiting and we will keep you posted on our growing family as we progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!