Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My mom is the best!




I mentioned in a previous post about the early Easter gift my mom had given me. I wanted to post a picture of the bathroom set because I think it is so adorable and I can not wait to put it all together. The first item is the hooded towel and matching wash cloth my mom got Gavin for Easter. PBKs has some of the cutest things and I am super happy my mom was able to knock a purchase off the list for us when we move. The only thing I will need to do to the kids bathroom upstairs is to pick out a paint color and paint the bathroom! The set includes two bath towels, two wash cloths, two hand towels, rugby stripe shower curtain and a bath mat. Now I need to go out and find a cute soap dispenser, toothbrush holder and trash can and I am all set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!