

Now you see it...

Now you dont...



We have this HUMONGOUS tree that sits very close to the shed next to our house. My father in law noticed about a week ago that it was starting to uproot and was leaning towards the shed and could do some heavy damage if it decided to fall. They cut most of the tree down yesterday, but left the highest part for today...it is extremely close to power lines so we had to have the electrical company come out, shut off the electricity, and lower the cables. Well, I figured this would be a good photo opportunity so I took Gavin to his room and opened the window so he could watch. I think I got some really neat photos and grandpa Ransom noticed Gavin and came to the window to say hello! Also, thanks to my mom, I will be heading to Clarian North either May 13th or May 20th to have an ultrasound to see if this baby is a boy or girl! Keep your fingers crossed that he/she is in a good position!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!