Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kayleigh's Story

I had written a previous post about this little girl and her family. Kayleigh was born premature, weighing an astonishing 16 ounces even. She has had many complications over her short life, that included surgeries and more. She was to undergo what they thought would be her last surgery a couple of weeks ago in hopes she would be able to go home after recovery. During that last surgery, sadly, something unexpected happened, a part of her brain stop receiving oxygen, therefore leaving her brain dead. This was a huge blow to the family, especially when doctors did not think she would ever come out of it. I am sad to say that she has passed on and is now in the arms of our heavenly father. I urge you to read her story and send your thoughts and prayers to the family. You can find a link in my blog list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!