Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To register or not to register? That is the question...

Are these leg warmers not the cutest thing you have ever seen!?


I have made up my mind and did indeed decide to register. You get a discount at the end of your registry so that is one good reason to register and you would be silly not to. I did not register for much, a mere 22 items, just things that either broke while having Gavin or things that I never purchased with Gavin and realized they are necessary. I would definitely say that 70 percent of baby stuff is not necessary. I will be doing one thing differently this time around and that is using the bottles that have the inserts. It seems much more time efficient and easier...we will see! The registry is like a checklist and is more for my own knowledge and of course my moms as well...she will always be on a lookout for things we need so I just figured I would provide her with a list to go back to...thats all.

Since we are having a girl, there is one item that I have fallen in love with and will probably put on our baby girl everyday...baby leg warmers!! Oh my gosh if you dont know what I am talking about you should google them. They are the cutest thing and come in all sorts of colors and patterns. It seems like the perfect outfit on a newborn who you are changing all the time in the winter. Slap on a long sleeved onsie and put these adorable leg warmers on. I will definitely be stocking up when the time gets closer to having our little girl.

Scott and I are making some progress on a name for this girl. We have definitely agreed on a middle name and we both think it is very unique and beautiful. We thought of it with my mom in mind and I think everyone will be surprised because it is not a name you would suspect. We still plan on keeping the name a secret until she is born, but I am already having a hard time in doing so. I so badly want to put a poll on this blog with the 3 names we are debating with...I just might give in!!

2 comments:

  1. Neela has some of those leg warmers and they are so cute! We love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I saw some boy leg warmers somewhere too...and I really think Lonnie (and Scott probably too) would die if those things were ever put on those boys! :) By the way, I am so jealous you got your camera! You'll have to let me know if you recommend it! Hope you're feeling well and we can see you soon! School's out! :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!