Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 25 to me and 30 to Scott!





Whats up this week-
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Whats up with me this week-
My back pain is whats up this week. During my pregnancy with Gavin I never experienced such horrible back pain this early on. I have always had lower back pain even while not pregnant so it is not too surprising. Its either my sciatic nerves acting up or she is just plain old in the wrong place. I think it is because I have always had lower back pain and pregnancy just makes it more difficult to deal with. Anyways, other than that I am feeling great. She is more and more active each week and I enjoy watching my belly bounce whenever she kicks...I sure did miss that feeling. It is getting more difficult for me to breathe, especially after I eat...not big deal...it comes with the territory. So I have my lovely one hour Glucose test on the 13th and I will not be taking Gavin...who knows how long I will be there. Next week is Gavins last pedi appointment until he reaches Kindergarten:( I think that is a pretty big milestone and just means he is growing up way to fast.

I had been meaning to mention that Scott turned 30 last Thursday!! We did not do much since the fair was going on, but Gavin and I got him a card and made him a yummy birthday cake. We still plan on having a big bash out here for him...probably the weekend of September 12th. I do not want to finalize anything until this shed starts going up...we definitely dont want people over with that area underconstruction (thats for you Doug...wink...wink...). Hopefully by next weekend I can solidify the date...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!