Friday, August 14, 2009

All in 6 hours of work...

grandpa Ransom...







just being a boy...


excited because the workers started a loud machine...


the beginning...

Yes, I am a dork and have been taking photos darn near every hour. It changes so fast that I have to!!!

So here are some photos of the shed going up. There are about 7 guys out there working and boy to they work fast. Within 6 hours it went from nothing to almost a complete skeleton. We even saw a huge change from the time we left for lunch and by the time we got back from lunch. These Amish men really know how to work and boy are we impressed. It has been fun hanging out outside watching them work...my father in law has been out here as well which is always good company. Gavin of course is eating it up. He took a break from watching to play in the dirt, he was filthy within 30 seconds and I just had to snap some photos of his cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!