Wednesday, January 13, 2010

confused and annoyed with medical people!!!

They really are pissing me off. As you know, I received a call yesterday from my OB's office stating that my blood work was normal and that I need to choose an ENT and schedule an appointment...yesterday I could have made this appointment but wanted to talk to my MIL before I gave an answer as to who I want to see and to make sure my insurance covered the doctor...they told me to call back today with that information so they could schedule me with him. So I call them this morning and the nurse in triage who would do the scheduling was in an emergency situation so I had to leave a message...this was at 10am. I decided if I did not hear back from them by 3 that I would call them AGAIN. So I call at 3 and the nurse tells me that she cant schedule my appointment because Dr. Knuston has my file and needs to review it before anyone can refer me to another doctor and that I need to wait for Dr. Knutson to call me...so...wait a minute...what was that call about yesterday? Am I missing something here?...Iam a pretty reserve person and just agreed with the lady before Istarted to get overly emotional on the phone. This crap makes me SO mad because now I have to wait AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to get this $%^& over with and move on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!