Friday, January 8, 2010

For those of you wondering...

...I have not heard back from my doctor yet. The ultrasound tech told us that it would take about 3-4 business days to hear anything...my guess is Monday. Anyways, I hate to get people all worried about this but it makes me feel better to write about it...which is why I am so open on this blog...writing about my life and certain things just makes me feel good...so...I am definitely scared about this whole thing...I keep reading that the odds of me having thyroid cancer are pretty slim, but still, I cant help but worry and think that with my luck...I will fall into that 5%. Just the thought sends chills down my spine and makes me wonder how my sister-in-law dealt with the card she was given. It definitely makes you think about life a little differently...and how precious it is. Iam trying not to worry until Iam given something to worry about...as soon as I find out anything you bet I will blog about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!